I am a two time Emmy award winner media professional and creative producer with over seven years of experience in content creation for television segments, commercials and marketing campaigns.
During my career in Chicago, I have worked in the television industry and as an independent producer for my own video production company, this certainly had made me gain the skills and experience in broad areas such as broadcast tv, creative, marketing and social media.
Having formal studies in film and visual storytelling permits me to develop high-quality video productions with comprehensive narratives.
I certainly consider myself to be a dependable team player who has learned to thrive under high-pressure environments to meet strict deadlines.
The motto for my professional is to execute and deliver outstanding and remarkable visual stories that make myself, my team and my company proud of.
CUATRO MEDIA GROUP
MAY 2018 - PRESENT
Producer, Editor & Filmmaker
I work independently producing, writing, shooting and editing commercials, promotional content and campaigns for different clients including: Univision Chicago, Telemundo, Ford Mike Anderson Car Dealers, Still and Motion Media LLC, Chicago Latino Film Festival and CMN Events.
FEB 2017 - APRIL 2018
Creative Producer /Editor
I developed promotional content for both television and radio stations in Chicago. I was also assigned to write scripts, shoot and produce ad commercials and corporate marketing videos. Part of my duties as a member of the Creative Service Department also included promotional campaigns for special news stories and lifestyle segments. In addition I also produced a weekly Facebook Live entertainment show.
APRIL 2015 - JAN 2017
Freelancer Creative Producer
Responsible for planning, writing, recording, and editing, "Despierta Chicago"; a client based daily on- air morning segment.
- Create rundowns and set the studio for recording sessions with presenters and invitees.
- Responsible for contacting, scheduling and recording interviews and voice overs.
- Interact with sales associates to schedule and coordinate content creation to comply with client’s needs.
- Work closely with Univision Chicago's Creative Department during brainstorming sessions to produce, record and edit promotional campaigns that had won Emmy awards.
- Supported Univision Chicago's creative team in producing, shooting and editing TV spots, PSAs, POPs with TV and radio personalities.
- Created and shoot segments for “Despierta con Zoe”
- Hired independently to shoot segments and interviews for Univision Network prime time shows including: "Nuestra Belleza Latina", "La Reina de la Canción", "La Banda", “Lanzate”, 'Va Por Ti" and "Contacto Deportivo"
MAS COMMUNICATIONS INC.
AUGUST 2013 - MARCH 2015
Producer & Editor
I worked as a production assistant and video editor for commercial shoots, TV spots, segments, corporate videos and infomercials for local clients.
MAS COMMUNICATIONS INC.
2008 - JAN 2010
While on this junior position I learned about the business and was able to use all the skills learned to shoot and produce video segments for various government agencies in Bogota, the capital city of Colombia.
Depending on the nature of the projects assigned, I worked as a videographer, editor, and in some occasions as a still photographer.
I was also in charge to implement and monitor internal live web streams.
2003 - 2008
Audiovisual Studies with a Minor in Film Production and Direction
A four years degree emphasizing in the production of cinema, photography, television, sound and graphic design. Courses in: Pre-Production, Post Production, Camera Techniques, Illumination, Cinema Storytelling and Film direction.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE